Dodson Medical Card Certification Clinic
LET’S GET CERTIFIED FOR MEDICAL CARDS!
It is the mission of Dodson Pain Consultants to certify qualified patients in meeting the requirements for Minnesota’s Medical Card Program. We will perform a full and complete evaluation, review medical records and certify you for the program if you qualify. See below qualifying conditions.
*Note patients who are pregnant and breast feeding are not eligible for Medical Card Certification.*
Tel – 763-588-7099
Fax – 763-522-2222
Welcome to the Dodson Clinic. Let us help you get certified for Medical Cards here in Minnesota!
Minnesota Medical Cards Qualifying Conditions
4. Tourette Syndrome.
5. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
6. Seizures, including those characteristic of Epilepsy.
7. Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of Multiple Sclerosis.
9. Terminal illness, with a probable life expectancy of less than one year*
10. Intractable pain – various causes and diagnoses
11. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
13. Obstructive Sleep Apnea
14. Alzheimers Enroll July 1st 2019, Pick up medication August 1st 2019
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Disc (vertebral) herniation
Low back pain
Phantom limb pain
Spinal cord injury
Trauma (including vertebral compression fracture)
Steps for Medical Cannabis Certification
Step 1: Contact Health Care Practitioner
You must have one of these conditions, and be a Minnesota resident, in order to be certified for Alternative Medicine.
Step 2: Wait for Health Care Practitioner Certification
When your practitioner has certified that you have a qualifying condition, you will receive an email (using the address you gave your provider) from the Office of Medical Cards.
The email will contain the link you need in order to register online and an important information sheet you should review before completing registration.
Step 3: Register Online
In order to register, you will need:
• Link in your email from the Office of Medical Cards.
• Your name, address and phone number. You will need to sit at one our office computer stations and access your email inbox.
• Government-issued ID: state ID, driver’s license, or passport (scan or photo from phone).
• Government assistance plan ID: Medicaid, MN Care, SSI, Social Security Disability, Medical Assistance, CHAMPVA, VA Disability (scan or photo from phone).
• Credit card to pay Annual Registration Fee via USBank website.
You will receive an email when your account has been approved.
Step 4: Visit Medical Patient Center
• Cannabis Patient Center Locations Check this map for locations and hours.
Step 5: Fill out Patient Self-evaluation Form
Before returning for more Medical Cards you must login to the registry and fill out the patient self-evaluation form. This must be done each time you need more medical cannabis.
Contact Us Today!
Feel free to ask any questions over the phone, or get in touch via our contact form below. Your message will be dispatched directly to our staff who will answer as soon as they can.